As an avid traveller, one always has the top places that they just HAVE to visit in their lifetime – we are no different. From wanting to explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu to the snowy lands of the Antarctic – we have put down every place we want to explore while we are still able to.
We are extremely lucky in the fact that we compiled this list together and BOTH want to go to all the places that we put forward, travelling together is a joint effort and so must be the decisions made.
This list changes with time, there are always more and more beautiful places to discover and therefore to add to our ultimate bucket list.
Well, as of 28/02/2017 this is our ultimate bucket list:
- Iceland – See the Northern Lights in all its splendour
- Tanzania – Climb the infamous Mount Kilimanjaro
- Italy – Watch the Italian Formula One at the famous Monza Grand Prix Circuit
- Vietnam – Sail along the waters in Halong Bay
- USA – Hike in the Grand Canyon
- Peru – See the wondrous and impressive Machu Picchu while exploring the beautiful Amazon Rainforest
- Zimbabwe – Bungee Jump off Victoria Falls and visit Hwange National Park
- Greece – Explore the beautiful beaches of Santorini and Zakynthos Islands
- Australia – Scuba dive a long the stunning Great Barrier Reef and visit Ayers Rock
- USA – Take a camping trip and explore the area of the Yellowstone National Park
- South Africa – Stand at the Southernmost tip of Africa in the Cape Agulhas
- Myanmar – Visit the local villages and take a trip in one of their traditional fishing boats
- Northern Ireland – Kiss the Blarney Stone and drink a Guinness in a cosy pub in Dublin
- Botswana – Take a boat trip on the Okavango Delta, visit the Moremi National Park and camp underneath a blanket of stars
- Italy – Take a wine tour in Tuscany, take a train trip to Milan and experience the culture along the Italian Riviera
- Thailand – Visit the more secluded and smaller islands of Koh Phangan and Koh Samui
- Paris – Watch a show at the Moulin Rouge and peruse the art shops in Montmartre
- Egypt – Visit Cairo and marvel at the Egyptian architecture and historic monuments such as the Pyramids and the Sphynx
- Namibia – 4×4 through the Skeleton Coast and take a picture on Dune 45
- Greece – Visit the eclectic city of Athens and take a walk through time at the ancient sites such as the Parthenon
- New York – Visit the Big Apple and experience the true city lifestyle, eat a massive pretzel
- Belize – Visit the Barrier Reef and explore the Big Hole
- Antarctica – Take a cruise to the grand white Antarctic Peninsula
- Morocco – Visit the beautiful city of Marrakech and take a camel ride to camp in the Sahara Desert
- Tonga – Swim with Humpback Whales
- Canadian Arctic – Take a trip to see Beluga Whales in their natural habitat
- Amsterdam – Bike ride around the city and take a boat trip along the canals
- United Kingdom – Visit one of the wonders of the world, Stonehenge
- Canada – Visit the Canadian Rockies and stay in a log cabin in Banff National Park
- Jordan – Visit the ancient city of Petra
- French Polynesia – Snorkel along the reefs of Bora Bora and have a relaxing stay in an overwater bungalow
- Switzerland – Take a train ride to the “Top of the world”, Jungfraujoch Mountain and reel in the beauty of the snowy landscape
- Spain – Visit the island of Menorca and drink cocktails on the cliffs
- Mexico – Take a beach vacation on the Marieta Islands and visit the “underground” beach
- Switzerland – Be an adrenaline junkie and skydive over the Swiss Alps
Phew, having our bucket list put down on “paper”, looks like quite a lot! But we will try our absolute best to tick every single one of them off before we kick the ol’ bucket. As well as fill you in on every adventure that we get to tick off on our ultimate bucket list.
We hope this list gives you some inspiration and even some ideal travel destinations that you want to add to your own, personal bucket list.
Let us know in the comments what are some of the places that you have noted down on your unique bucket list!